Windows recovery software is an advanced, powerful and professional data recovery software that recovers lost, accidentally deleted, damaged, corrupt or inaccessible data from damaged local hard drive or other storage mediums such as ZIP drive and PEN drive. The software effectively recovers files deleted from Recycle Bin, or files permanently deleted using Shift + Delete keys. Windows data recovery software is embedded with advanced QFSCI algorithms for scanning damaged hard drive or partitions to recover all lost and inaccessible data.
Reasons for corruption of Widows data:
- MBR, Boot Sector or File Allocation Table loss
- Damaged or deleted hard disk partitions
- Recreation of hard disk partitions or disk reformatting
- Accidental deletion or hard disk formatting
- Virus attacks
- Damaged or corrupted MFT
- File system corruption
- Bad sectors on disk
- Index corruption
- Windows OS Boot Failures
- File Overwrites
- OS Corruption
- Windows Registry Corruptions
- Improper or unexpected system shutdown
- Voltage fluctuation
- Power failure
- Software failure
- Recovers lost, corrupt, damaged or inaccessible files and folders.
- Offers Windows Explorer-like view to easily view and copy recovered files.
- Displays deleted files that are now recovered in RED color for easy identification.
- Displays recovered data in a hierarchical manner.
- Allows previewing contents of selected files before saving on computer's hard disk drive or any other storage media.
- Fully supports long file names.
- Supports SATA, PEN, ZIP, IDE, EIDE, SCSI, and USB drives.
- Supports FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, and NTFS5 File Systems.
- Supports all available versions of Windows Operating Systems.
- Offers Live Update feature to update the software with latest updated versions.
- Offers Free Lifetime Product Support after purchase.
- Available as free evaluation version.
Windows data recovery software offers three powerful scanning modes to recover every possible bit of data depending upon the level of corruption:
- Quick Scan: It is the fastest scanning mode that allows users to recover recently deleted files and folders.
- Extensive Scan: This scanning mode is slower as compared to Quick Scan mode and recovers files and folders that Quick Scan mode fails to recover.
- File Trace: This scan mode is slowest among all three. This mode scans complete hard disk drive sector-by-sector in order to recover maximum data. This scan mode should be chosen in case both the above stated scan modes fail to produce desired results.
Other options offered by the Software:
- Save Recovery Snapshot: Allows saving scanning process of Windows partitions as a snapshot of scanned disk in .NKFN format that can be later loaded in order to resume the recovery process.
- Load Recovery Snapshot: Loads saved .NKFN file to resume the recovery process.
- Find Files: Allows searching specific files of a particular file format among files recovered by the software.
- Settings: Allows defining settings for the software before starting data recovery process such as Number of sectors to read in a single attempt, Rename, duplicate, or skip duplicate files, Number of retries on bad sectors, Settings for deleted files to include, or exclude them, or to recover only deleted files.
- File Filters: Works similar to Find Files option. The difference lies in the way that Find Files option searches for a specific file type while File Filter allows specifying multiple file types. Based on specified file types, the software displays recovered items.
- Windows OS: Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, NT, 98, 95, and DOS.
- Windows Server: 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012
Available for FREE Evaluation
Windows data recovery software is available as free demo version for evaluating its features, functionalities and capabilities. The free trial version works almost similar to that of the full version such that it recovers all the lost data but has a limitation that it restricts from saving the recovered data. To save the recovered data and to avail all the functionalities offered by the utility, purchase the full version of the software.
|Buy Online with Avangate
|Windows Recovery Software
| Products Name
|Windows Data Recovery Software
||Home Use / Personal Use
||Corporate / Government User
||Corporate / Small and Medium enterprises / Government / Academic Institutions
||Data Recovery Companies / Computer Repair and maintenance Firms
|* Purchase options include FAX, Credit Card, Bank / Wire Transfer, E-cheque, Pay pal, Purchase Order, Cash etc .